Why Organizations Choose Cloud Backups?
When it comes to cloud backups no one does a better job than Veeam. Businesses depend on having copies of their data safely backed up in case of an emergency. Occurrences such as hardware failure, file-corruption, natural disasters, ransomware or even theft leave any business at risk. While more organizations are hosting their workload off-site to Microsoft Azure there is still a need for a Windows backup recovery tool that is easy to use and fits your budget.
- Backup fast and secure an entire workstation or server to Veeam Cloud Connect Backup Repository.
- Migrate or restore an entire Windows-based server directly to Microsoft Azure.
- Provides the same engine found in enterprise level Veeam Backup And Replication. This brings the power, availability, flexibility you need to your physical workstation and servers.
- Secure backup data and network transfers with Source Side Encryption without negatively impacting the backup process.
Availability for remote users
Ensuring availability for remote users outside the corporate network can be a great challenge especially if when help isn’t always available. With Veeam you can solve these challenges through:
- CryptoLocker protection for USB devices: Protect your backups against CryptoLocker type threats by automatically ejecting the backup drive after a successful backup is completed.
- Endpoint Protection for mobile users: Backup to a local cache when the target backup is not available then it will sync back once the connection is available.
- Workstation-specific Scheduling and Retention: Scheduling options retention based on days of successful backups.
Veeam Agent For Windows
After the initial full backup, Veeam agent performs incremental backups. Copying any new or changes to the data blocks from its last backup cycle. This means your backups will be fast and use little storage.
Enterprise level backup for your endpoints
- Active full backups NEW
- Application-aware processing
- File indexing and search
- Instant recovery to Microsoft Hyper-V VM
- Integration with Veeam Backup & Replication
- Server-specific scheduling and retention
- Synthetic full backups
- Transaction log backup for databases
- Full support for Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10